Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite colaborative youtube slideshow video project

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
inspiration hit again (going to send a message to all members bout this too)i want to make a movie, a slideshow of every single picture (that shows dreadlocks) in our gallery from day 1 through 20 years (with an unknown age break in the middle)maybe add a methods tag to the pics 1st too?the vid will have the site address along the bottom then just above the time (day 1 day 2 day 3 up to 1 week then progressing by weeks to 1 (or 2?) months then progressing by months to 1 year (or 2?) then progressing by yearsill put it up on my youtube channel as well as the sites youtube (paula do u have control of that now too?)we can overlay text about loops being a good sign of readingaboit crochet and wax recoverywhatever else u think we needit will be a big project to sort through all the pics arrange them in a sensible timeline so its not gonna be a 1 person job and we have some great youtubers on here that can all pull together and throw it together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:36:53AM
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
Sounds like a terrific idea. Maybe it would be easier to start with the already organized time lines and then requesting that individual people wanting to add to the video simply post an organized dreadlock journey in the forum as usual?Oh also, I know that some people have made video clips, so maybe it can spliced with a combination of photos and video clips.I can't wait to see it! :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats an idea but isd love it to be pretty all inclusive like almost everything from three galleries and from timelinesand maybe ..if ppl wouldnt feel too embarrassed and this part should be a submitted not autoincluded it could end with a "thoe who found us too late" section showing some of the more disasterouse salon wax or perm results that found us a lil too late and are now in recovery?

--
jimmie adams
@jimmie-adams
14 years ago
2 posts
that an awsome idea :D let me know if i can help.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
anyones welcome to help even with zero skills we hot a hell of alot of pics to sirt throughmaybe what we should do is save each 1 rename it in a order we want them in like day1-pic1.jpg day1-pic2.jpg----week4-pic26-jpg... and so on so we can then just pop em into the vid in order overlay the captions add some edits and make it easy once were organized and ready to put it all together

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
inspiration atthe end ..black screen scrooling words dreadlocks they dont take effort they dont take products or hours ofd work blackout..flashes up..big letters just patience..blackoutt (some non copywritten music rising in the background (who wants to do the music just for this?) then another flash of "and the time flies by faster then you think" and the entire slidshow repeats at 10 times the speed with the music building with the speedthen finaly ending with..dont let your dread journey end befotre its barely begun, dont make the mistakes of using wax orr crochetvisit www.dreadlockssite.com for dreads that will staythen..instead of the endnever the end (the journey goes on and on) Evelyn Castiblanco said:
i think that sounds amazingggg:D

--
jimmie adams
@jimmie-adams
14 years ago
2 posts
are you gonna take the pictures of off our profile or do we need to post them somewhere?
Paul F. Jarrett
@paul-f-jarrett
14 years ago
1 posts
I would love to be included. You are welcome to check out my facebook pics too.Peace and BlessingspaulPANadelphiaIndustrialDeath
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
was gonna harvest them from the gallery and timelinesand coulddef take submissions too

--
Lacie Blaze
@lacie-blaze
14 years ago
39 posts
I havent taken a picture for every day so far, but I have gotten alot. And, I am very early on in the process, so it wont be too bad I dont think. I was planning on making a video anyways... so I would be more than happy to let you guys use it as well. :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form