Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tams and such

tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
if anyone is interested. I would like to purchase your homemade tams and other homemade dreadlock goodies. just let me know and we'll go from there okay peace
updated by @tha-tron: 02/14/15 04:45:06AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
for that matter this is now the official tams and such thread, wanna sell buy trade or just show off your tams.. do it here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
that makes me wish i could crochet more then triangles
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
do a vid demo\id love it if we start some vid uploads with lil mini lessons

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
I knit, but never really made anything more than a scarf or lap blanket.. I wish I could I knit some killa hats but- dont really have the time to learn the lingo of the patterns at the moment with school, doulaing and being a mama all going on..I saw a killer hat on etsy- it was a slouchy longer tam with strings to adjust fit. For longer dreads. It was awesome. But I didnt buy it- didnt have the money.Im still in the market, and will buy soon as I afford it ;)
Matthew Breen
@matthew-breen
15 years ago
17 posts
omg you totally should becuase i know nothing of crocheting but want to make my own hat so baad, i mean i have a rasta colored one but sometimes i would just want one that isnt. i am kinda just wanting to get a plain brown one or tan colored one.
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
ooooh! I'm interested in beads and stuff - got pics?
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I want to know something.....WHAT THE F***!!!! http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/product/recycled_t_shirt_dreadbands/ I mean seriously? $15 for a cut up t-shirt? I do that with old shirts I have laying around that I don't wear anymore....If I were going to sell them I'd do it for a charity...some kind of non profit.I wouldn't mind finding a nice wrap though. I personally don't think tams look that great but I like wraps.
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
If it doesn't dawn on you that you can recycle a t-shirt of your own for that purpose, then you deserve to be allowed to throw away 25 some odd dollars! lolAs far as good wraps go, I just go to the dollar store and pick up the $2 satin hair scarves in the ethnic isle. They're super thin and super long, so during the summer they're not too hot and you can do all kinda of things with them.I love to crochet, I started on a tam for work that I lost my drive to finish, so I'll get that done this weekend and post up some picks. I'd be willing to trade it for peyote beads!!
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
Now I have seen everything! lmao!!! XD
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form