Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Where have I been?

pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
First, let me apologize for my absence! Missed you all terribly (glad to have most of you on my facebook!).I've been busy working on my jewelry store, building inventory, and yes (!) I finally have my Etsy shop up and running! I'll include link at the end.Also been busy working on my book. :) I do believe it's coming along nicely.And lastly, went on a week long vacation to New Mexico..where I saw some of the most beautiful dreads! (dry heat really helped mine lock up as well!)So, that is what this pixie girl has been up to! I felt the need to explain that I did not just abandon you all, and I will be around more often from now on. :)As far as the Etsy link...still working on the shop, so look with a non- judgmental eye please! :) http://www.etsy.com/shop/HippieChickChains
updated by @pixie: 01/13/15 08:46:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
generate the java or flash mini shop and ill add u to our shopsand how bout those new mexico sunsets?taos sunsets are the most amazing thing ever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
where in new mex did u go? thats where im from
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Will do SE! And yes sunsets were breath taking! Orbit, stayed in Truchas (sp?) but traveled to Santa Fe daily...think I need to move there! ha! Spent time in Taos as well. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i almost moved to taos after the 1st gathering there a sister offered me land free and then when we broke fdown after leaving we stayed with a guy who offered to help build an adobe house free..then the next day another guy at a gas station also offered to help buuild.unfortunately i was tryin to get bsck to pa...and took me an entire year and 1/2 to get back..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form