Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Damian "JR Gong" Marley

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I don't know how to upload music here BUT if you do could you put up some Damian Marley?He kills it, the man has mad skills, he is my favorite Marley for sure. (besides Bob)
updated by @island-mamma: 01/13/15 08:45:49PM
TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
i actually prefer him to bob
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
uploading musics easy on your player click add musicmusic on front page is top 100 most popular on sitebut can be changed to other options

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Me too!!! I <3 him! He was AMAZING at Vibes this year! He reminds me of Bob much more than any of the other Marley's. But he's got an awesome Dancehall vibe as well!!
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
He just has a great energy too. I saw a clip of him and his brothers on Ryan Seacrest and when it was his turn to sing....watch out....he took it to a whole other level..... NaturalWomyn said:
Me too!!! I <3 him! He was AMAZING at Vibes this year! He reminds me of Bob much more than any of the other Marley's. But he's got an awesome Dancehall vibe as well!!
neil coe
@neil-coe
13 years ago
361 posts
neil coe
@neil-coe
13 years ago
361 posts
neil coe
@neil-coe
13 years ago
361 posts

i like damian, but i like stephen marley, hes good too

Lu A
@lu-a
13 years ago
66 posts
I have been in love (yeah, that's right IN LOVE) with Junior Gong since high school. I joke that we're destined to be together but he just doesn't know it yet. Okay, it's not a joke. It's a wish.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form