Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Flat congos!!!!

Devan Ferro
@devan-ferro
14 years ago
15 posts
i have three dreads in the back that are "congoing". but at the roots they are really flat! what should i do? will they round out on their own or what?help me please!
updated by @devan-ferro: 01/13/15 08:45:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they might thy might not it doesnt matter if they do or dont

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
the hair is always flat at the roots its just hair and lays on ure hair there fore laying flat. I have found that mine seem to grow rounded
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I have one dread on the back of my head thats pretty flat right now and I was wondering if it will round itself up on its own or not.
autumn vazquez
@autumn-vazquez
14 years ago
3 posts
last week i compressed my spine trying to get out some congos. i'm not kidding...i'm still in a lot of pain and cannot turn my head all the way! three of my largest dreads are determined to congo together near my face and are going to give me a "side-show bill" look! these suckers won't rip an inch and i'm gonna have to go on disability because of them buggers!
autumn vazquez
@autumn-vazquez
14 years ago
3 posts
i need some serious help! my dreads are congoing like crazy and it seams the more i try to seperate it the stronger it becomes. i'm thinking about using a razor to cut the hairs conjoining them because nothing else works. i separate them everyday.
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
Wow!! I have been ripping mine apart to keep mine from forming into congos. This has been working for me thus far. I never let them, I guess get that far...that I would not be able to pull them apart. I just have to really keep on them and make sure I get to each of them in time too. I do this almost every evening while I am relaxing or watching TV...just do a quick check and pull any apart that are even thinking about joining into congos.Good luck with your dreads
autumn vazquez
@autumn-vazquez
14 years ago
3 posts
thanks, i have always separated them daily. they congo anyway. i don't know what to do.
colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
14 years ago
48 posts
wow lol thats crazy, I am not seperating at all, should be interesting :P Even if i end up with 1 dread 40 years from now

autumn vazquez said:
thanks, i have always separated them daily. they congo anyway. i don't know what to do.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form