Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

to freak out or not to freak out

cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
im a lil over a month in and i did it all my self from a to b. i guess my sectioning is of a bit in the back since i couldnt see. but reason why i say that is cause i can feel hairs that should be joined in with a differnt dread and im sure that they are most likely going to grow together. Should i be freaking out.
updated by @cody1886: 02/14/15 01:52:28AM
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Thnx how bout my roots wil they take care of them selves i have straight hair
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
no just give it time and they will join other dreads soon, there always will be a few loose hairs..... but trust me its better like that. but as time progresses there should be less and less loose hairs
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
I really meant if the new growth would take care of itslef with straight hair but it is good to know if i have any questions they are answered asap thnx deadlockssite
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no just seperate its simple

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ofcourse they willu never needed to make dreads at all dreads are the result of letting your hair take care of itself cody1886 said:
I really meant if the new growth would take care of itslef with straight hair but it is good to know if i have any questions they are answered asap thnx deadlockssite

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
yep I vote to NOT freak out! lol! Dreads should be very low maintenance. Don't get stressed out just relax and enjoy the ride!
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Ok last question what month would i probably notice growth
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ay a guess..t 8 but can vary cody1886 said:
Ok last question what month would i probably notice growth

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Root rubbing can be very damaging. It can result in dread loss. Even mature dreads have some undreaded hair at the roots otherwise they would stick straight up in the air!

root rubbing myths and realities Jen Dublin said:

you can rub your dread at the roots to make them tighter.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form