Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

aloe gel?

TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
hey guys how are you? ive read and been told that aloe can help calm fuzziness down ive had my dreads for just over a weekish now and my question is does anybody in the u.k. know where i can get it? i was thinking Holland and Barrett maybe? but not sure i live in a small town outside of london not many shops here so if not HnB any good uk sites i could use? thanks in advance Robp.s. does the wool pillow thing work? i mean if it does like couldnt you just rub it on your head and get the safe effect? just curious thanks peace
updated by @triggerhippy666: 01/13/15 08:45:13PM
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I live in the uk too and am not sure where to get it from. However I have heard that B&Q's plant/gardening section may have it..... I need to go check for myself too.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you shouldnt even worry bout taming frizz especialy ar a weekaloe can tame em when u absolutely musty but its conditioning too so will slow dreading even cause looseingso u shouldnt use it except like for a eedding or interview mostly u should just ignore the frizznow where to get aloe any garden center..its a plant. buy it grow itbut if u want the gell u need a health food store in the refrigerator the only ingredient should be aloe vera nothing elsenow if u biy a plant make damn sure its aloe vera not any other aloe varieety which might be toxic

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
hey cool ill look in home base n stuff for plants,see I know dreads should be free and individual and there diff for each person but im getting grief from work see im a Head chef and a bloody good one at that! but since 100% of my job is customer focused if there ever is a nead to call out the head chef then my hotel/company is scared they will be like he cooked he had dreads and yes he was white so he must be guilty :P u know? argh such a beautiful earth and we pollute it with morons cheers earth i love you to :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and u think less frizz is gonna make a difference? ignorant ppl are igbnorant plpl they wont caree 1 bit if u got perfect dreads or wild dreads they will still just be ignorant

--
TriggerHippy666
@triggerhippy666
14 years ago
15 posts
true but it cant to try
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
except thart daily use of aloe is going to prevent dreading unless you have african hair that isthats why u only want touse aloe when u absolutly must otherwise u are just lengthening the fuzzy period

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yup..aloe is good occasionally...if used to often it will moisturize your hair to the point where it's slippery and will dread very slowly...if you're a head chef, why don't you get yourself a bandana or something to keep everything down?Aloe is a plant so go anywhere they sell plants and you might find it. Make sure it's aloe vera
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form