Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

YO! 1 month just pasted

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Well I started actually....3 months ago but the itch go so bad I used head and shoulders. Good thing though.....it help me go a week an a half without washing. I can go 3-5 days with little itch and dandruff (add BS at a random amount into a gallon milk jug(10-15 min), then cold rinse, then add 10 drop rosemary, 5 drop lavender, 8 drop peppermint(10-15 min).Well Friday was my 1 month and can I just say....my hair is still straight but you can see where hair gathers together....almost makes it look like layers now ha ha. O when I wash my hair....you can see ALLL the sectioning. SO YAY it's working! I'm excited, now I just got like....8 months more to go lolI'll have photos up next week :)
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:44:52PM
Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
Yay dudeee!! Ha, congratulations! <3
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Yeah man I got a couple of babies forming :)
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
That's the best part about starting out, getting up in the mornings and seeing what's new with your babies!
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Word! I still have a lot of straight hair, but you can see where sections are forming so it's pretty dope. Alden said:
That's the best part about starting out, getting up in the mornings and seeing what's new with your babies!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form