Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

From day one to death i do hope

Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
my dreading journy as so aptly said by those deeper in thers than i started at the begginign of Aug. 09, having felt that dreads where my style an mutch more for a long time i finaly took a leap an found myself here learning what to do to get on this metiphorical gypsy bus heading to peace of mindMy methode of choice was a mixture of natrule an light twist n rip wish accesories to compplement there progress. Starting with braiding about my thumbs length from my scalp, just enough to get a good foundation then twisted an tightend tell i got most of the way down, then sliped a bead of it, only did a few like this at first but an waited to see if it worked an how the non-tweaked hair acted when left to its own devices, now (aug 25) i have 9 done this way, was ten but some outgrew the beads an imma just leave em for a bit as they get to fat for beads. i wear a cotten cloth styled like a bandana an it pulls the hair in the front back over my done an the hair in the back gets lifted way from my neck an clumped in a way, having it hang like that is causing allot of ringlets that im crossing my fingers an hoping will turn to hybred ringlet dreads.I nam now a believer in the baking soda wash an will be making my own hair teas when i have the right ingreadents, i realy want to try spraying my hair with seasalt tinkture to encoarege locking.ill try to keep this going as i get new thoughts results or catastrephys lol, you can take a look at my photos to see the , (ill call it week by week since i forget to post daily) progress of my dreadbies.If you like this or have questions sign up or look around an you will probly find some1 who can answer you with gopro advice, if yor a member already send me a message if you have suggestions questions or answers
updated by @lost: 01/13/15 08:26:01PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form