Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just a Thanks!!

Funkle Z
@funkle-z
14 years ago
8 posts
Hey Beautiful People! I just joined a couple weeks ago and was almost ready to chop my babies off after 2 yrs of neglect. They were loose and I had baby hairs all over the place, my roots were not locking up, It was just a mess that did not look/smell good at all!! Anyway I give a look on this fantastic site, and I try the BS/ACV Wash......I cant believe it...My babies have locked right up!! I just wanna say thanks for saving me the prossess of having to start my dreadies over!!! TTYS Funkle Z
updated by @funkle-z: 02/14/15 03:31:17AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
your welcomeumm were u not washing regularly b4?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Funkle Z
@funkle-z
14 years ago
8 posts
I washed about once a week, on my only day off so I could let them dry, but The BS wash is amazing....even after 3hrs my Thick dreadie is almost dry!! DHHQ dead soap that I was using, It would take almost the whole day to dry and then they would smell so bad! but that stuff is gone and I want to send my grateful thanks to everyone on this website!!
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
dude that's awesome. I'm just starting my natural dreadies this place is the best for advice and sharing the journey.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm im glad ive never tried anythung from dreadheadhq i did try knottyboy bar it was..ok nowhrre near as amazing as maylees gardens

but theres not a thing from dreadheadhq id ever trust near my dreads..not even a bead in fact

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GeorgiaFreeSpirit
@georgiafreespirit
13 years ago
28 posts
awesome! happy for you :)
uoma
@uoma
13 years ago
13 posts
im really happy for you as well!!!! if we just get the word out that you dont dont dont dont dont have to buy products... damn consumer culture.... i did my first baking soda/acv rinse/soak last night and it feels cleaner than anything i think i have ever used even pre-dreading :D no residue
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
YAY!!! Im glad you found us!! This site has saved many peoples dreads =] WELCOME!!
Nickberber
@nickberber
13 years ago
24 posts

Hello...What is theBS/ACV wash?

I've started my dreadlocks 5 months ago from 1 inch long....The neglect method..Unfortunately nothing has happened yet..i wash my hair every 3 days and i use Dr Bronners tea tree and i put i dose of that and about 10 from water to distill...one good thing is that i leave next to the beach and yesterday i did my 1st swim(Summer is starting here in Greece)...i hope that the sea water will help to lock faster...If they lock...

Funkle Z
@funkle-z
13 years ago
8 posts

I use about a cup of alum-free baking soda, and about 10 drops of lavender, rosemary and tea tree oils. Put all into a gallon jug with cool water, Pour over my head and let soak 4 about an hour, Rinse in cold water then I put a mix of 1/3 cup of acv with 5 drops of same oil and pour over my head with cold water and boom done!!! Beauty Dreads (I think!) Hope that helps

Oh and thanks 4 the encouragement !!! Peacer and Love Z

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form