Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

so apparently im the only persn to ever email KJC and comment negitivly about his products. hahah

Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
Justin-Thanks for your letter. I'm glad you took the time to write.Before we focus on the issues at hand (the build up and residue you mentioned) I need to ask a favor of you.If you are who you claim to be, a DreadHead customer who had a bad experience with hq wax you are the very first to ever contact me. I'd like to start by confirming that you are a "real" customer.Do you happen to have the order confirmation email that you received when you placed your order?this is a email i got from him he wont focus on the problem only on trying to find out if i was a legit custemer or not ...
updated by @justin-gibson: 01/13/15 08:43:54PM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
play along kindly...see what he does next..lol
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
oompaloompas of SE dread factory will kick those waxy minions arse all the way to chinatown...:)
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
i have been but he is presistent i told him the sallon a got them done at (lie) but i couldnt remember the date lol
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts
omg that cant possibly be true. what an ass!!!Jenn
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha thats just proof that hes getting paranoid cause he gets soooo many complaints1st complaint ever? total bullshit i know dozens who had complained

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what he doesnt get is 99% of all who complain and are anti wax are legit former customers i mean all the pics withn candles burning bought the wax somewhere right?they had to try wax to hate waxwtf

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
i digress SE ive never tried wax ever but yet i hate it with the same burning passion as u :) soaringeagle said:
what he doesnt get is 99% of all who complain and are anti wax are legit former customers i mean all the pics withn candles burning bought the wax somewhere right?

they had to try wax to hate wax
wtf
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form