Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I miss my dreads so much

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
if u dont knoe, i had to forcefully and painfully comb out my two month old TnR dreads for work and they said after 6 months of working there i could begin again and since this was the only job i could get i had to do it, so im thinking that in six months when i start again which path should i follow to get dreads, btw im nt cutting my hair till then and rite now its bout 8 to 9 inches long and i wanna try something different than TnR any suggestions???
updated by @spacemantravis: 02/14/15 05:33:41AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
naturalbut umm wtfhow the hell can they justify making u comb them out but in 6 months u can grow em again? thats like the most fucked up theng i ever heard i would have said no and said look whats the difference wether i have them now or in 6 months? or are u planning on only hiring me fr 6 monthsif the dreads will be ok then then they are ok now and that is not a fair condition for employment

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
i knoe rite but i live in a smalll cuntry asss town where dreads on any race other than african is considered trying to leave your own race, stupid ass racist people mann, but i told them it was for me and it was something i wanted to do with my life and they told me welll try earning money off your dreads then you will be doing something with your life, and that made me think of johnny clean and i was like wtf
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wtf the boss said that? i wouldsa said screw u buddy try making money off my labor with that attiyufe id rather be a shit shoveler then a shit taker..id rather work knee deep in shit then take shit from u SpacemanTravis said:
i knoe rite but i live in a smalll cuntry asss town where dreads on any race other than african is considered trying to leave your own race, stupid ass racist people mann, but i told them it was for me and it was something i wanted to do with my life and they told me welll try earning money off your dreads then you will be doing something with your life, and that made me think of johnny clean and i was like wtf

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
That sux so bad! What a bunch of asses! So now go natural and in six months you'll have dreads!lol! Really, if they say anything about the messy hair tell them THEY made you take out the dreads you already had and THIS is what you're left with. Natural is pretty gradual so maybe they won't even notice for a while.
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
i agree soarin, and i knoe ricky shits bombed man
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That's exactly what you should do :) NaturalWomyn said:
That sux so bad! What a bunch of asses! So now go natural and in six months you'll have dreads!lol! Really, if they say anything about the messy hair tell them THEY made you take out the dreads you already had and THIS is what you're left with. Natural is pretty gradual so maybe they won't even notice for a while.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Oh I soooooo agree! Go natural and if they are as dumb as they sound by the time they get a clue your dreads are there full force! What a bunch of hogwash.....
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
awesome man btw how are yours going bro and im thinkin natural mite be the way!!!
colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
14 years ago
48 posts
Natural, And i agree with se. I read his post not to long ago, http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/when-a-job-or-school-has-a-no
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form