Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

fuzziessss

JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts

ok so im about 5-5 1/2 months into tnr and neglect the all over theres tons of loose hairs in between ontop below all sorts of dreads. not complaining personally i think all them lil hairs makes it more interesting however iam curious if this is a sign of any progression?and how will all those loose hairs end up dreading?
updated by @jahwillprovide: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
It looks like you are progressing well, and the fuzzies are totally natural, everyone gets em. But your hair looks a little wet, or greasy. Greasy hair won't lock up, the grease will lubricate each strand of hair preventing it from knotting, a baking soda and vinegar rinse would be good. The natural method doesn't mean stop washing, just stop combing, washing is still very good for your hair.
JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
well it could because a couple hours earlier i washed with body wash b/c im all out of baking soda and acv but i think its probably just the lightor it could be that my hair is naturally shiny
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
ah body wash could do it but the loose hairs will dread..when they are ready to dreadi find alotta new dreads all the time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
OK that's probably it, they really do look nice tho, you've got some great progress going right now, I'm looking forward to seeing how they mature over the next few months.
colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
14 years ago
48 posts
today in the wind aton of fuzzie hair very loose but all together started blowin around, idk if itll become 1 lil dread or if itll go onto the 6 babies around it, cool though, liking the daily changes of neglect naturals.
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I love having loose hair in my dreads, I like to think of my dreads as a forest, and you can't just have trees in a forest, you've also got the bushes and ferns and tall grasses in there, it just adds to the beauty.
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Well said Alden said:
I love having loose hair in my dreads, I like to think of my dreads as a forest, and you can't just have trees in a forest, you've also got the bushes and ferns and tall grasses in there, it just adds to the beauty.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form