29,640 posts
awesome way to do a timeline good job

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
looks good :Dhow did you start your first set??
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
how did u start the first set? and what r u doing now? did u shave em? they look way better now
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
nice timeline, looks like youre off to a good start with this set :)
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
The first set I back combed and then crocheted, and then attached my brothers old dreads to the ends of mine (which explains the leap in length). Even when my first set was a year old they still had a very woven look to them from the crocheting, horrible idea crocheting is.The second set is natural with TnR at about 3 weeks.My first set was done while I had an undercut (top grown out with sides and back shaved) but I wanted a full head of dreads sooo badly, so I cut them about 2 inches from the roots and combed out the rest, now that it's long enough I'm really excited to have a full head of them.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Awesome timeline! It shows so many different dread styles and methods! I love it!
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Yeah, I've done em all, but my current TnR set is by far my favorite!!! I'm just so anxious for them to get to the length that my first set was at, tho it'll be a number of years before that happens. :(
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
The T & R looks awesome but I also really liked the side cut! It looked really good on you ;o) Glad you're happy with your current set. Can't wait to see them progress so keep the pics comin! Alden said:
Yeah, I've done em all, but my current TnR set is by far my favorite!!! I'm just so anxious for them to get to the length that my first set was at, tho it'll be a number of years before that happens. :(
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form