Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet to natural

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok my friend said he started his the crochet way and after they were done he just let them be. I haven't seen him in like 2 months but wat do u think the outcome of that was. He said to try it and see if it works??? Any ideas?
updated by @that-irie-guy: 02/14/15 04:44:35AM
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Exactly what mine will be on august 25th
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Do u like them. Any regrets?
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Well considering that some of them have come about completely out, it seemed like a waste of time cuz it took foreverrr to crochet them all. But the ones that came undone dnt have any sign of damage. Haven't used a microscope but they look fine so I just t&r'd em n put a bead on em. Alotta ppl have alot better luck with the crocheted locks staying put tho. My hairs just so fine n strait.. plus it's short.. I'd say go for it..

That_Irie_Guy said:
Do u like them. Any regrets?
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Yea I got fine straight hair too. I think I might just try. Kinda crazy they came undone it doesn't seem like it would be possible lol when I saw my friends last time they were done prettty tight and that seems like it would never come apart haha
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Lol u would think so bro.. Mine were tight too.. N some of em are still legit.. Few have shrunken n gotten even better. Lemme kno how it turns out..

That_Irie_Guy said:
Yea I got fine straight hair too. I think I might just try. Kinda crazy they came undone it doesn't seem like it would be possible lol when I saw my friends last time they were done prettty tight and that seems like it would never come apart haha
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Mos def bra u too ill take a look at ur pics. Its the patience thing that's killik me haha but I'm gettin better.
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
How long did yours take to lay down? So I don't look like coolio haha
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
I totally understand.. N it prolly took a couple weeks to lay down.. U can tell the difference in my "one month" pics.. They got alot softer n felt alot better.. It's just hard waiting on the naturalness to happen but I have a good feeling it will.

That_Irie_Guy said:
How long did yours take to lay down? So I don't look like coolio haha
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Twist and rip? backcomb?
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form