Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hand dyed hemp

Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
Hey guys,I remember a while ago there was an etsy store that was selling hand dyed hemp fabric. But I cant find it for the life of me. Who's store is it?
updated by @jo: 01/19/15 11:13:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm hmm.. it wss,, lemme look thru i can almost ohhh wait was it sandandsky? i think it was she closed her etsy and opened her own shop theres a link at the bottom of main shop pageif it wasnt her lemme kno but kinda think it was

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
I cant find the linkcan you send it to me? soaringeagle said:
umm hmm.. it wss,, lemme look thru i can almost ohhh wait was it sandandsky? i think it was she closed her etsy and opened her own shop theres a link at the bottom of main shop page

if it wasnt her lemme kno but kinda think it was
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://sandandskycreations.com/ yea pretty sure its her

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
I didnt see any fabric on her website, lots of other cool stuff tho! soaringeagle said:
http://sandandskycreations.com/

yea pretty sure its her
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I get all mine from jay at noonday textiles on etsy. Great work, quality hemp and fair prices. But you can just do an etsy search for handdyed hemp.
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
Thanks! He has lots of great stuff! I just thought if someone in the community sold it, I would buy from them first NaturalWomyn said:
I get all mine from jay at noonday textiles on etsy. Great work, quality hemp and fair prices. But you can just do an etsy search for handdyed hemp.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
She's a girl, I know the name can throw ya off,LOL! I'm pretty sure there's nobody at the moment here except you could try checking with Amy from PeaceBird studios on etsy? I know she's a fellow stitchin sister from this site but I'm not sure if she does her own dying or not
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
NaturalWomyn said:
She's a girl, I know the name can throw ya off,LOL! I'm pretty sure there's nobody at the moment here except you could try checking with Amy from PeaceBird studios on etsy? I know she's a fellow stitchin sister from this site but I'm not sure if she does her own dying or not
edit ok i found one winding river fiber arts. Look under the dreadlockssite shops you'll see a link in the clothing section!
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
Awesome! Thanks so much!And sorry, the name does throw you off lol NaturalWomyn said:
NaturalWomyn said:
edit ok i found one winding river fiber arts. Look under the dreadlockssite shops you'll see a link in the clothing section!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form