Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

undone madness

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok so I'm a month and a week in and the guys on top r locking up beautifully but the entire backside of my head have come undone completely and I'm trippin. I don't wanna t'n r them back together but their not seperated at all. Wat should I do? Any suggestions?
updated by @that-irie-guy: 02/15/15 08:33:38AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
got a tam? wear a tam sleep in it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
I'm tryin to get one. Now I am on dialysis and I spent 4 hours 3 times a week layin back in a chair with my head on a pillow. Would that effect locking?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
put a wool sweatter over the pillow and it will helpdefinately just lat tour head on some wool you'll notice it helping fairly quickly That_Irie_Guy said:
I'm tryin to get one. Now I am on dialysis and I spent 4 hours 3 times a week layin back in a chair with my head on a pillow. Would that effect locking?

--
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok ill try that man thanks. Uhh wat does wool do? Create static or sumthin
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yeea it might do more then that but i do know it does that it helps get knots started

--
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok I don't have a single wool hat or tam in my crib but wut about sleepin on a wool blanket. Same analogy?
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
also id think laying down would help alot. the hair on the back of my head that isnt locked up and is on my pillow most of the day (im super lazy haha) is actually knotting up alot quicker than i ever thought it would haha soaringeagle said:
put a wool sweatter over the pillow and it will help

definately just lat tour head on some wool you'll notice it helping fairly quickly

That_Irie_Guy said:
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Yea I could tnr all over again I guess, and idk y but I lay there for 4 hours straight and don't move and it seem to not help it. Wierd I kno
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
ok, this exact same thing happened to me. I went a month with them totally undone. I was just going to let them do their own thing but I couldn't take it any more because the top ones were doing so great. But the good thing about just leaving that hair to go naturally is that almost all of them had natural sectioning going on.So I just re tnr'd them, but in the sections they had really wanted to be in. It hasn't quite been a month since I redid them, so there is no telling yet whether they will fall apart again, but they're looking good.So if you have the patience that I didn't, wait it out. wool, sea salt water spray, drive with the windows down, haha, but if not, wait a week or two, just washing but not messing with the hair and wait for the natural sections to show up, then do them over :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form