Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreading pubes

Addiboy
@addiboy
14 years ago
17 posts
Has anybody ever dreaded their pubes? Is it even possible? I think it would be hilarious!
updated by @addiboy: 02/03/18 12:18:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
believe it or not for a long time 1 of the top search terms the site was found by was how do i dread my pubesbut u would need 6 inch long pubes at leastpubes also dont grow longer then they arenow i spilled something sticky on my lap and they got all clumped together like waxed dreads do didnt really dread but looked like dreadsso u can make fake waxy dreads or u can somehow grow the worlds longest pubesi cant believe i just answered this..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
LOL, this is great!I imagine with enough TLC you could make dreads down there, tho I don't how well they'd hold up without constant attention.
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
hmm..i have been wanting to ask this for sometym but thnx addi..u saved me quite an embarassment..lolI want armpit dreads...pube dreads wud hv made awsome loincloth for tarzan.. soaringeagle said:
believe it or not for a long time 1 of the top search terms the site was found by was how do i dread my pubes

but u would need 6 inch long pubes at least
pubes also dont grow longer then they are
now i spilled something sticky on my lap and they got all clumped together like waxed dreads do didnt really dread but looked like dreads

so u can make fake waxy dreads or u can somehow grow the worlds longest pubes

i cant believe i just answered this..lol
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
HAHA Tarzan pube-dread loincloth!!!!
RBN
@rbn
14 years ago
50 posts
I tried...doesn't work. lol
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
Yeah... I had to comb mine everyday or they would... super kinky hairs. so i just shaved it off
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
Hahaha. so awkward but funny
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
yeah, it's difficult to dread down there with nothing to dread, lol
Addiboy
@addiboy
14 years ago
17 posts
Armpit dreads would be cool too. I would want just one big dread for each armpit and let them grow really long so that they would hang out of my shirt sleeves. That way I could attract countless women

Keyser Soze said:
hmm..i have been wanting to ask this for sometym but thnx addi..u saved me quite an embarassment..lolI want armpit dreads...pube dreads wud hv made awsome loincloth for tarzan.. soaringeagle said:
believe it or not for a long time 1 of the top search terms the site was found by was how do i dread my pubes

but u would need 6 inch long pubes at least
pubes also dont grow longer then they are
now i spilled something sticky on my lap and they got all clumped together like waxed dreads do didnt really dread but looked like dreads

so u can make fake waxy dreads or u can somehow grow the worlds longest pubes

i cant believe i just answered this..lol
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form