Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just washed with...

JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
minute maid fruit punch! it was a lil experienment and it worked out pretty good. they really stick together afterward similiar to lemon juice. dunno if they'll be able to dread like this?? && the only drawback i could think of is my hair getting really sticky and that would make it attract dust much more dramatically. ?
updated by @jahwillprovide: 02/14/15 09:11:17AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
and Bees lol
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
uhm...I don't think that's a good idea...that stuff can stick to your hair and rot in there o.O
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u do9nt want sticky dreads u want them clean u cant call that "washing '' thats messing upwash that out asap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Why
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
i know right Jake Holland said:
Why
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Look man, I understand why you did it, to make the hairs stick together...but you don't want the hairs sticking together. You want the hairs to move around naturally and lock together. It's probably not gonna ruin anything but it won't speed up your process so there's no point in having sticky bug attracting hair when it's not doing you any good :/
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
i don't blame you, minute maid fruit punch is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :Pbut I don't think there is any viable advantage to washing your hair with it,,, unless your planning on eating them or something odd like that :)
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
nom nom Iain said:
i don't blame you, minute maid fruit punch is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :P

but I don't think there is any viable advantage to washing your hair with it,,, unless your planning on eating them or something odd like that :)
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
what did you plan on growing or drinking your dreads lol
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form