Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i keep doing the twist and ripping on the tips over and over again

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
is this bad or is it ok cuz i knoe blunt tips are badddd but i want them and i tried palm tip rubbing and it kinda worked and then after i washed them it went bak to normalish
updated by @spacemantravis: 01/13/15 08:41:05PM
D!
@d
14 years ago
44 posts
You're locks are too young to blunt the tips. You should just let them be and if you still want to blunt them in a year you can do it then. No matter how much you mess with your locks right now you won't be able to blunt your hair until your locks are a lot more mature.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Blunt tips are NOT bad, they are just over-rated and blunted tips take longer to dry. Just let your locks do what THEY want. Focus on something more important and find love for whatever your locks want to do. Some locks may become blunt tipped and you should be happy for that but don't force that on your locks, you are only setting yourself for failure.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u shouldnt be doing anything over and overdreads come from not working on em not from obsessively fussing with emrelax and accept your dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Accept your dreads. Exactly. You've been fussing over them so much, just accept them the way they are. They are a growing part of you and they will not do what you want without it harming them. Just let them be. They are like babies, all they do is sleep(and other stuff that's not relevant :P)Just relax and live life. :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form