Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The craziest root of them all !!

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Ok so i have some crazy roots and one day i thought that one of them might be the most craziest root of all time !! Therefore winning itself in the hall of fame!! But then i thought, who am i to judge this ! So i thought to myself "I know what ill do!" ill get online and see everybodys crazy roots !! To the phat ones, thin ones, long ones, short ones, wiggly ones and twisty ones. So come on people post ure crazy root pictures!!!!!

updated by @jack-roth: 02/14/15 05:34:24AM
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
omg i love bump and loop thats so kool
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, not the craziest that I've seen but pretty awesome nonetheless. Your dreads are becoming super natural...not only are they going natural but also SUPERnatural...I know, I know...we are lions let us roaAAAAAAWWWR. haha.
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
best i got
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
yo alex my roots kinda used to lok like that but theyre doin better now ill try to post some pics tomorrow
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not crazy at all pretty much normal

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
lolgrey ROAAAAAARRRRR they are goingg natural man its crazy in the last like 4 months they bave really started growing and naturalising i can see from this early stage that the natiural dreads are gonna look diofferent to the backcombed dreads, but thats fine thats absolutly fine just makes my dreads have even more character
Randy
@randy
14 years ago
9 posts

updated by @randy: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

randy thats 1 sexy dread :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1