Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Holy crap Idk what happened but my scalp is really itchy all of a sudden. I think I'm going to watch it at 12 so that's the 3rd day. I scalp gets dandruff really quick, I use 2 1/4 cup water 2 tbsp of Baking soda and 3 drops of rosemary, 2 lavender, 2 peppermint.Maybe to much oil!?!?! Agh watching my head -___-
updated by @aaronthelegend: 02/15/15 05:48:40AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u not following with acv? cold rinses are amazing too since i started cold water rinses my itch has gone awayi started a new hybrid wash i pour on the bakin soda wait lil while then do the scalp with the maylees bar (1 of the 1s in our shop) b4 i rinse i didnt do acv this time either but that did me good id do a weak acv after rinse and u should be good bs without it can through off the ph

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I didn't think the ACV was very important but I guess I was wrong, but should I just use the baking soda or cold water, the dandruff is built up pretty bad :/
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the baking soda should remove the buidup pretty well i make it lil stronger when buildups bad weaker when not the oils acv and cold water do a pretty good job of keeping it from commin back between

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Do you mix the oils with your ACV or Baking soda mix? I put it in my baking soda mix. soaringeagle said:
the baking soda should remove the buidup pretty well i make it lil stronger when buildups bad weaker when not the oils acv and cold water do a pretty good job of keeping it from commin back between
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
But yeah I took a cold shower and my head isn't as itchy.
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
I did the same thing, just washed with baking soda. Needless to say my dandruff got RIDICULOUS. Now I usually wash with Dr. B's then ACV, then rinse with cold water. works like a charm Aaron"TheLegend" said:
But yeah I took a cold shower and my head isn't as itchy.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I do mine a bit backwards; when I want the oils and the good smells, I was with the bar, then with baking soda (just to remove any excess residue) and then rinse with water, then rinse with the acv. But that's when I really feel like washing... most of the time I can't be arsed to do anything other than bs and acv. soaringeagle said:
u not following with acv? cold rinses are amazing too since i started cold water rinses my itch has gone away
i started a new hybrid wash i pour on the bakin soda wait lil while then do the scalp with the maylees bar (1 of the 1s in our shop) b4 i rinse i didnt do acv this time either but that did me good id do a weak acv after rinse and u should be good bs without it can through off the ph
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Use 6-10 drops of Peppermint oil in with your BSW
colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
14 years ago
48 posts
im 5 months into neglect/natural, been washing with baking soda and warm water rinse, lil itchs here and there but now i know what i have to look forward to ill look into what acv is after im dreaded, my bro gives me shit and so does my grand parents when i dont wear a hat, so im still wearing one ;/ but one day ill be free to be me
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form