Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

first time posting a discussion on here!

Hannah D
@hannah-d
14 years ago
8 posts
hello everyone! i am hannah but everyone calls me hannah D.i have been a member on this site for atleast a month(i think)and i have to say this is the best dreadlock website,awesome for all kinds of info, and on the plus side everyone is friendly [HATE FREE!!!!]yesterday i stared a friends little brothers dreads for,it was really nice to help someone get locs.idk if he has that same special connection to dreads( like i know most of you and myself have)but it was nice i will be finshing dreading his hair around 12 today., im half way done.he has purchased dreadheadhq shampoo..i have nothing against the way he wants to go through his dread journey buti gave him as much advice as i possibly could( will give more today)but i respect how he wants to dread his hair.and what i love is that his parents are pretty supportive about it all.,.his mom actually called me to ask me q's about dreads and to set up a date i could dread his hair.which is so differnt compared to my parents,(basically whole somewhat family, some friends) my parents who tease me and tell me why would u do that to your hair.. but really they dont understand how i feel towards my locs.i love them to death i really do..there amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![did a pretty good job writing all this even though i am HEAVILY INTOPXICATEFD ATat the moment] :D who hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
updated by @hannah-d: 01/13/15 08:39:04PM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
so how are you dreading his hair???
Omega Yeti
@omega-yeti
14 years ago
20 posts
Welcome, glad you can join us on your journey(though a bit late). Its pretty awesome helping someone start a new part of their life like that. Now I know DHHQ is this and that about things but their shampoo is unscented and residue free, which is pretty much the only product put out by them that is worth anything.
Hannah D
@hannah-d
14 years ago
8 posts
awesome to know yeti! i will pass on this info!i am dreading by sectioning and back combing then palm rolling.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lmao, welcome :P
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
welcome! glad you cvould join us.
Dislike 0

Tags