Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

scammer alert

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
some of you may have gotten an email like this todayHello.My name is Sandra i saw your profile today at (dreadlockssite.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (sandraadiara@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life(sandraadiara@yahoo.com)Thanks Sandra=----------------end-------------this is the ghana dating scami get hundreds of these off myspace (theyre fun to play with but annoying too)basicly they pretend to be interested want to get married the 2nd day u talk, then try to get u to buy stuff or pay bills or cash fake checksits funny theyre targetting our site now toopossibly just those in the singles group? i dunnojust be aware they are out there and aparently theyre taking notice of this site too now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 01:25:14PM
RBN
@rbn
14 years ago
50 posts
haha i just got that email. and im not in the singles group lol. you just know it's a scam by the way it's written. i hope they don't hack computers.
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
and i thot i got it cz im PRETTY! :( lolllll
Mikey
@mikey
14 years ago
8 posts
Hi all,I have got that e-mail too. But i have deleted the mail within seconds....Pffff
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Wth?!!!! Where's mine?! >:(
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
That's what I was wondering :-( They can't have too good of taste to not include us :-P ZuriYAH "Zii" said:
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
I know!!! They were probably just intimidated. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Westcoaster said:
That's what I was wondering :-( They can't have too good of taste to not include us :-P ZuriYAH "Zii" said:
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
lolAgreed :-D ZuriYAH "Zii" said:
I know!!! They were probably just intimidated. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Westcoaster said:
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Excuse me...but if anyone is gonna pay bills of ghanaian scammers, its gonna be us..the pretty ones...you guys are just jealous :PPP
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
I wanna pay their bills!!! I have old destiny child CDs I can give them for personal theme songs and everything

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Excuse me...but if anyone is gonna pay bills of ghanaian scammers, its gonna be us..the pretty ones... you guys are just jealous :PPP
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form