Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finally decided to start dreads over (wax=bad!!!)

Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
Hey guys,I have post a thread a couple weeks ago talking about starting over my dreads 'cause of the waxy feeling they had. After a lot of effort to remove that shit out, I got most of it out but not all... I still had build up in some of my dreads. I wasn't happy with them, and I have think about it a lot... So two weeks ago, I decided cut the waxy feeling tips and comb out all the new growth wich were wax free (I was at my one year mark). Except one of my favorite dread that I didn't cut on the back of my head :D. After two weeks going natural i'm really happy with the progress they made and I think I will really enjoy my journey: my hair already want to dread. I just wanted to make a little update...Here is some pic before I cut and the others are now (two weeks neglect)They doesn't seem to have wax but trust me, by touching them I was able to feel it:

Now

see ya
updated by @remiss: 02/14/15 09:11:33AM
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
it seems to me curly hair dreads faster, so you're lucky =]good luck on your new journey, and I'm positive your new set is gunna come out awesomr and healthy.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
ha ha one long dread : ) yea good for you man, im sure they will turn out great, good luck
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
awesome hair, enjoy your journey :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow that would dread soooooooooo great naturally with that hair why woulod u ever go any way but natural..im surprised u dindnt find dreads in days

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
I just fell into johnny's lie... like a lot of people. They needed a couple days to recover but now its fine. soaringeagle said:
wow that would dread soooooooooo great naturally with that hair why woulod u ever go any way but natural..
im surprised u dindnt find dreads in days
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
post updates often they'll dread like crazy Remiss said:
I just fell into johnny's lie... like a lot of people. They needed a couple days to recover but now its fine.

soaringeagle said:
wow that would dread soooooooooo great naturally with that hair why woulod u ever go any way but natural..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Samantha2
@samantha2
14 years ago
25 posts
I'm stoked to see your progress :) Goodluck
Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
It will be hard for me to post update for the next two months 'cause I'm going on a trip (see other discussion I started) and I don't know if I will have access to the internet. I will take pics and post them when I will have a chance or when I will be back...thanks all for your comment, its really makes me think I take the good desicion! :D soaringeagle said:
post updates often they'll dread like crazy

Remiss said:
I just fell into johnny's lie... like a lot of people. They needed a couple days to recover but now its fine.

soaringeagle said:
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
haha, yeah thats some awesome curly hair, well least in 2months you'll definitely have knots starting right back up.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form