Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nature's Gate Organics Shampoo?

Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
@zachary-al-joseph-warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
Anyone tried it? How did it affect your dreading hair?
updated by @zachary-al-joseph-warfel: 01/13/15 08:38:45PM
Radha Das
@radha-das
14 years ago
14 posts
I use them and they are great. I use the Herbal one. Another great shampoo is by Aveda. It is called something like Scalp Remedy or something like that. I use it once a week and the other days I use the Nature's Gate. The Aveda is great if you feel the need to calm your scalp. I use the Aveda Scalp Conditioner once a month.
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
Does any Nature's Gate work? I have the lemongrass one and you're going natural right? Radha Das said:
I use them and they are great. I use the Herbal one. Another great shampoo is by . It is called something like Scalp Remedy or something like that. I use it once a week and the other days I use the Nature's Gate. The Aveda is great if you feel the need to calm your scalp. I use the Aveda Scalp Conditioner once a month.
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
Yeah I'm not sure if I should use it because it doesn't have sls but I don't know what else I'm supposed to look for exactly.
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
So my month old naturally locking hair won't get fucked from having residue in my shampoo? I just have to try and see?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
well..what are you using now that's not working good enough? Zachary Al Joseph Warfel said:
So my month old naturally locking hair won't get fucked from having residue in my shampoo? I just have to try and see?
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
I've been washing with the baking soda rinse thing for about a month now and it hasn't been bad, my hair is still a little oily near the roots but it's not that big of a deal. I just feel like having something that I can just grab whenever I need it y'know?and how will it affect my hair if it does have residue in it?
Radha Das
@radha-das
14 years ago
14 posts
I think you guys are right what is great for one person is not good for another. I have very fine hair but a whole lot of it and it doesn't do well with the Dr. B's or some of the actual bar soap shampoo's they leave a residue on my hair. Everyone is different. My best friend uses the Dr.B's and nothing else and loves it. Experiment! Serena Saccoccie said:
Exactly what sister rags said...when you feel your hair you want it to feel like...HAIR! Don't want it to feel sticky greasy oily...don't let your hair go for too long either between washes because clean hair dreads up quicker then dirty :)

Sister Rags said:
To me, residue feels like my hair is clumpy in a sticky way. It doesn't feel "clean." Also, residue can feel like oily hair feels...slippery and the hair easily separates from itself. I think that a good dread wash should leave your hair feeling more dry than oily, but not fried (scratchy, rough).
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form