Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

none of your beeswax??

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
Okay, so my friend uses beeswax on her dreads, and she said its not harmful, but i thought all wax was bad for dreads, so is she wrong, or are there some safe waxes out there? Not that im planning on using it period, its just that I wanna know....
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:38:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
shes wrong she needs to learn the truth nit just the wax pushers version of the truthhow stiff are they does she breakout in zits are they heavy stinky caked in dirt that never comes out cause its stuck in waxtell her to dip 1 in bioling water then squeeze out all she can then scrub like crazy with dawn dish soap and see fot herself how much better it is after just getting 1/2 oiutif she doesnt like clean dreads she can always rewaxbut yea shes dead wrong or should i say..grossly misinformed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh 1 exception (sorta) if shes african her hair may crave moisture so much it sucks it all up its still harmfull full of dangers but she might have a better chance of getting away with the mistake

--
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
thanks! I was just wondering, cause when i said that wax was bad, she said beeswax wasnt, and i was thinking "uuuuh, i dont thiiink so...." Im glad i found this site when did, because i probably would have listened to her, and used wax in my hair. I plan on usin gonly natural methods for my hair, sea salt & water, and baking soda to wash it and what not, and when i get a job, I plan on trying other methods on cleaning and maintaining my hair
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
beeswax is actualy worse then dread wax bur better then petroleum based waxbeeswax becomes haerder then dreadwax and has a higher melyting tempso its even harder to removejust ask her this does it make sense that u should use a non residue soap cause residues arehard to remove...and use a beeswax that is nothing but residues and a waterprroof residue thats almost impossible to removehow can residue be both bad and good?

--
Angel
@angel
14 years ago
77 posts
Nice title "none of your beeswax" =)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form