14 years ago
80 posts
is it safe? am i aloud to do it when i still have baby dreds? help
updated by @cassie-gabriel: 05/23/17 10:20:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
does it rain?can you bathe?if you can swim you can swim with dreadsif you cant swim you can drown with dreadsswimming with dreads is as safe as the place your swimmingif youyr swimming with sharks , not too safe, if your swimming in shipping lanes, not too safe, if your swimming in bp's oilspill not too safei wouldnt recomend swimming in artic waters either

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
haha okay, thanks. my friend said i couldnt, but like everything else, wrong soaringeagle said:
does it rain?
can you bathe?

if you can swim you can swim with dreads
if you cant swim you can drown with dreads
swimming with dreads is as safe as the place your swimming
if youyr swimming with sharks , not too safe, if your swimming in shipping lanes, not too safe, if your swimming in bp's oilspill not too safe
i wouldnt recomend swimming in artic waters either
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
but do i blow dry my hair when i get out?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id just air dry sun dryand wether chlorine or salt water id rince em out after awhile

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
oh okay sweet! thanks. soaringeagle said:
id just air dry sun dry
and wether chlorine or salt water id rince em out after awhile
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lolI rememeber freinds thinking that to,I've come to the realization that you should never listen to any advice (about dreadlocks) from people that never have/had them.loose hair just is easily noticeable though while their wet. just make sure they get a chance to dry should be your only worry.
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
ya. i have so many loose hairs its crazy. i just wanna crochet them all in Iain said:
lol I rememeber freinds thinking that to,
I've come to the realization that you should never listen to any advice (about dreadlocks) from people that never have/had them.

loose hair just is easily noticeable though while their wet. just make sure they get a chance to dry should be your only worry.
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
hmm.. would it be a stupid question if i asked..If there could be certain stuff in like different rivers or lakes that might make em ick?lol.Suppose, they wash.. and Its not like i live in the river so.. Hmm Maybe i just answered myself.Hehe
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Exacty why I wont swim in Lake Erie....its nasty Marlee Skye said:
hmm.. would it be a stupid question if i asked..

If there could be certain stuff in like different rivers or lakes that might make em ick?

lol.

Suppose, they wash.. and Its not like i live in the river so.. Hmm Maybe i just answered myself.

Hehe
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form