Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

oh hai!

Sam James
@sam-james
15 years ago
10 posts
:]i love this site!i love the people on it;my names sam :]i started dreading 1 month ago & i'm super excited!i LOVE looking at your guys pictures!it gives me motivation! :]
updated by @sam-james: 01/13/15 08:25:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yay love you sam:) we are pretty much a happy family here huh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
I concur Sam, this place is amazing, the people here are all very laid back and most interested in offering up advice than being butt heads with sarcastic remarks, it's comforting!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thats the feel i tried so hard to build into every aspect of it, from the simple rules (respect eachother and dont be an asshole) to the way everyones treatted. the chats wonderful for really becomming friendsand breakking up the forums into 14 catagories and adding dozens of groups makes a place for everyone to express any type ideasya dont know how relieved and excited i am, the forums i wass on before became so unconfortable and meannew users were greeted with insultsi want this place to greet them with hugs and supportand i gotta say thanks to all of you , its turning out better then i hoped for

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
yay!!! it is an awesome place!!! soaringeagle said:
thats the feel i tried so hard to build into every aspect of it, from the simple rules (respect eachother and dont be an asshole) to the way everyones treatted. the chats wonderful for really becomming friends
and breakking up the forums into 14 catagories and adding dozens of groups makes a place for everyone to express any type ideas

ya dont know how relieved and excited i am, the forums i wass on before became so unconfortable and mean
new users were greeted with insults
i want this place to greet them with hugs and support

and i gotta say thanks to all of you , its turning out better then i hoped for
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form