Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

project for every member

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
very simple projectbut i want every member to try to do thisin the next week go up to 3 dreadies u see on the street start talking to them and recommend they check out the site.but...if it takes longer then a week ..then make it 5-6 and it can take as long as u need to tell 5-6

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/06/18 02:37:53AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, well I missed my chance today. Won't see another dreadie for months...:PBut I'll do it. I'll keep a couple papers with this site listed in my wallet and I'll give em the paper and strike up a conversation if I see them...hopefully it will be when I'm off work next time. :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome ;)

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I tell every locked person i talk to anywhere about this site,hell even random people on the internet with locks :P
Holypipi
@holypipi
14 years ago
16 posts
Nice, I'll try my best!
Akal Sahai
@akal-sahai
14 years ago
39 posts
I think the postings at the co-ops and stores is a cool idea. What about little blurbs in the back of free local newspapers (You know those ones..) like Willamette Weekly (here) and stuff.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
are the postings free? if so go for it! Christina Cartwright said:
I think the postings at the co-ops and stores is a cool idea. What about little blurbs in the back of free local newspapers (You know those ones..) like Willamette Weekly (here) and stuff.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lovin it!wait n look for a surprise in a momment

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Haha, thanks! You're lucky though..you live in an area with very open people. As much as I love Wyoming, I don't see many people wanting to grow dreads here. :P But I do see quite a few older guy's with longer hair. I even met this one pretty kool guy who had three braids in his hair and one braided patch of beard. He was pretty awesome. Love the sign by the way! :P Sister Rags said:
I'm going to write out little cards, too (excellent idea, Grey), that way I can hand them to anyone I see who looks like someone who might be interested in the site. Oh - also will post fliers at our food co-op here. Loads of dreadheads.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Hope the site can handle it. I would hate it to be any slower.Not that I don't want more people, I love people but I hope it can handle the influx.
updated by @island-mamma: 07/19/15 03:45:27AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form