at 2 weeks :D

now at three

my fav one so far, he's gotta couple loops and he's squiggly (:

updated by @austin-mann: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea man that hair will dread like crazy!umm u can put pics in the post instead of attaching that way u can edit 1st post with updatesand..id update often.. weeks 1-4 weekly 4-8 every 2 weeks then monthly..but well adjust that based on how fast they dreadive seen some hair dread naturaly extremely fast others not so fastim betting yours will be pretty quickare u planning on seperating to keep em semi controlled? your hair might wanna form huge dreads otherwiseedited title to be more descriptive

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Austin Mann
@austin-mann
14 years ago
19 posts
thx for changing that lol i dont really know what all to put. And yeah i plan on separating them, i want big locks about an inch in diameter ya know. ill take more pics next week and update it. Thx again brother for the advice :D soaringeagle said:
yea man that hair will dread like crazy!
umm u can put pics in the post instead of attaching that way u can edit 1st post with updates

and..id update often.. weeks 1-4 weekly 4-8 every 2 weeks then monthly..but well adjust that based on how fast they dread
ive seen some hair dread naturaly extremely fast others not so fast

im betting yours will be pretty quick

are u planning on seperating to keep em semi controlled? your hair might wanna form huge dreads otherwise

edited title to be more descriptive
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Niiiccce.
Rachel Guthrie
@rachel-guthrie
14 years ago
36 posts
they're going to be super nice :)
Austin Mann