Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Congratulations Dreadlockssite

Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
it's crazy how much this site has grown. i remember just about half a year ago in november there were only some 400 members when i joined and now there's over 1,000. i just wanna thank everyone who have helped me in my journey and for being so friendly and informative. i've seriously learned more on the few months on this site than in some classes in high school lol. anyways congratulations everyone on a big accomplishment and the positive growth we've made with the advancement of dreadlockssite! keep on dreading, i know i will. :)
updated by @ivan: 02/05/18 09:39:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
arghive typed up something 5 times now and my mouse is acting up really weird5 times in a row correcting a typo has made my go to another page and lost everything i typed.i give upill just say i learned a ton too about dreads and about running a sitei think we are growing 3 times faster then other dread sites im aware ofwe have a bright future ahead.. we are just months short of 1 year (august 4th we went live) by the end of year 2 i expect we';ll be growing 5 times faster then we are now!love u guys love working on the site (i must im not an ambitious person but i spend 17-20 hours a day working on this site)and i love the community we share here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
it's really a great site. easy to travel and access. i'm thinking about an iphone app soon maybe lol. who knows?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
loloh god i wouldnt have a clue how to do that so thats your project..lolhaha i can see the commercials now want to grow dreadlocks? theres an app for that (press button and dreads magicly appear)

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I'm always surprised at this site, It's grown huge
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
guys..its still an infant site reallyremember that we arent even a year old yetsomehow we got some serious name recognition goin on already and the words spreading ..but year 2 and 3 will most likely be way beyond what we got nowoh and im excited by how its going so its giving me even more incentive to work harder on it

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
keep forgetting it hasn't even been a full year,I'd say the recognition is cuz you've done a hell of alot getting it's name out there, I don't even know how you managed to do it, but good work,anyway I'll digress, like you said, it's still very young,
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
you've really done a great job SE. i'm proud to be a part of this site and watching it grow. i can't wait to see how it'll be a year or two from now. HUGE.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i despise diamonds (except herkimers)diamonds are mined by slave labor, they are horded in huge vaults and released in small amounts (relatively) in order to artificialy inflate theyre price. they are just a stone but valued higher then life itselfwhen your engaged your expected to sacrifice 1/4 of a years work to purchase a tiny rock you can wear on your fingeran opal star saphire or fire agate can have greatter beauty but far less value (if you believe money has value)i dont want to be a diamondi just want to be a rock thats useful

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
my real (or well other) name means rock actualy..lolso i guess i was born a rock and destined to be a rock..loli knew what ya meant ofcourse i just ..i love stones of all sorys..except diamonds so i guess i went on a rantbut i got my coffee now so i'll be ok soon :)psbeen workin hard on makin this rock a strong powerful rock thats usefullhavent been pollishing it so muchso if anyone wanted to take a crack at vissualy polishing up the sites looks just lemme knowhmm maybe as my way of workin the ol diamond i should try to actualy add a g to all my ing ending words

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 12:08:29PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form