Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A warm Greeting!!

Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
Hello to all,My name is actually Wolf.. Im a free thinking music loving nature residing Dreadlock. Finally this looks like the kind of place id like to settle down in this corner of the virtual world. Im quite tired after searching far and wide in this strange universe and have come to find this place quite inviting. I look forward to sparking up friendships if any arise, and ill share my timeline so far in the picture section. So thats my introduction Beautifull brothers and sisters.
updated by @wolf: 02/05/18 05:07:35AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcomeget comfyput your feet up by the fire lets plat some music together share some stories have a few laughswe're all family ya dont gotta worry we like ya just the way ya areand dont worry if u stay all day till ya fall asleep we set up hammocks in the corner just for that reason

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
hey there, welcome to the siteit s nice to have ya..everyone around here is happy to help with anything, chat about all kinds of stuff ..the site is like a community, you re gonna be an active member in no time!in fact you are allready one:)take care
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Welcome! You picked a great forum, everybody is truly kind here. Lookin forward to your timeline! *Much Love*
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
greetings fellow dreadlock warrior and banjo worrier.welcome to this place of dread.
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Welcome! I think you will quite enjoy this site! SE and everyone does a wonderful job of keeping this place rocking!
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
Thanks so much everyone, so glad to be here.. Dont be strangers round my neck of the woods!
Libby
@libby
14 years ago
14 posts
Hey Wolf, I am new here too. Very nice to meet ya!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form