Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new youtube video series about my dreads...by me lol

JonJon Verde
@jonjon-verde
14 years ago
26 posts
this is about my dreads and what i did...natural locs lemme know what ya'll think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq-UJre2rKw
updated by @jonjon-verde: 02/14/15 03:37:20AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome job :)\

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
it was great
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
i agree, good job man!
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Sweet. And great locks for just a week in.
JonJon Verde
@jonjon-verde
14 years ago
26 posts
thank you all!!!
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
Yo, every time I try to go to your channel on youtube it says channel not available. I'd like to give u a shout out on youtube but, if there's no channel to go to. It wouldn't work out. U might want to get on YT and see why it won't display your channel.
JonJon Verde
@jonjon-verde
14 years ago
26 posts
thanks you, im exicted to post more videos...i try to be truthful! Sister Rags said:
You locks look great, so do your tats, and I wanna HUG you for doing the video! I hope truthful videos, like yours, will eventually be what people find when they google for info on how to dread. YAY!
JonJon Verde
@jonjon-verde
14 years ago
26 posts
i posted a link below, and that one should work work if not look for sonofadam100 on you tube. LowRyderMan said:
Yo, every time I try to go to your channel on youtube it says channel not available. I'd like to give u a shout out on youtube but, if there's no channel to go to. It wouldn't work out. U might want to get on YT and see why it won't display your channel.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form