Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help spread the truth about dreadlocks

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in order to spread the truth about dreadlocks we need to reach the widest audience possible2 ways to increase the numbers of people who see the site are by adding links to your pages and blogswe soon will have a banner for this in the meantime text links work fine.the other way is by increasing our alexa ranking. alexa is a web monitoring organization that ranks the importance of websites, sites with a better (lower) alexa ranking get listed higher in many search enginesour sites alexa ratings based largly on the number of users browsing the website with the alexa toolbar installed (much like neilson boxes rate television shows)so if all or most members go to hyyp://www.alexa.com click toolbar install the toolbar then simply browse the site as usual it will slowly but greatly increase our sites visibility on the web.the toolbar also alows you to write reviews and rate sites to..i know i usualy hate installing toolbars on my browser too but this 1 is actualy helpful and is made by the webs most respectable organization so is safe to use.please also consider writing a review of the site

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:41:18AM
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
I spread the truth with youtube vids. check them out at http://www.youtube.com/user/lowryderman
DJ DIRTY BOY
@dj-dirty-boy
14 years ago
6 posts
The TRUTH About Dreads Thats on my myspace.If anyone wants the coding for it hit me up. Its on a private server so its not gonna get taking down for this and that reason.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i know but installing the toolbar and getting our rank to drop from 1.5 millioon to under 200,000 wil do ssoooooo much more

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i love it its a lil big though but yea i want the code and id like a lil smaller version that i can add to a link to us page DJ DIRTY BOY said:
The TRUTH About Dreads

Thats on my myspace.
If anyone wants the coding for it hit me up. Its on a private server so its not gonna get taking down for this and that reason.

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I agree that'd be cool, just got my old computer fixed so I can add that to
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i also added a thing on the right under the "support our suporters" section to write a site revieew on alexaso be sure to add a review as well as grab the toolbarim doig a few other things to increase our visibility and grow the sitegetting more links all over to here would be a great help too

--
Traelon
@traelon
14 years ago
29 posts
It would be really cool if somehow we could get t-shirts and hoodies and stuff too =]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well weve talked bout that and bumper stickers and stuff too but unfortunately unless one of our members can do it the startup costs would be too muchtheres a good chance we will someday tho

--
Traelon
@traelon
14 years ago
29 posts
I certainly hope so because i would probably buy everything lol
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form