Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
johny cleans a complete fool he destroys dreadsnothing he recommends makes any sense

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
damn what an idiot look at the size of that thing hes shoving through his dreadthats gotta do massive destruction

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Wow so much for natural hair!
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
WTF MAN this just seems like mindless destruction , oh i know ill get this big metal thing and stab all the way through my dread from tip to root!
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Ah we should find a johnny clean video on youtube and ALL OF US post on it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
after watching that i could not sleepi just kept getting more and more angry at this freak for recomending this type crapi changed my mind on the donation rewardsinstead of a reward for best new page or thread i think it will be for best new youtube vid promoting the site but more importantly explaining the site philosophy and denouncing the destruction of my clean (wasnt mister clean a bald head who scrubs floors? that would be the perfect career for johny after we bring him down)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the dread he cut how could u tell if its even a real dresad real hair they look so fake it very easily can be a fake dread attached using a jackhammer or nail gun breeze said:
Finally got the video to work. That is ridiculous! There is another Supposedly natural site on Livejournal where the mod says that she combines dreads by pulling one through the other like that. It can't be good for the hair.

I haven't watched all Johnny Nasties Videos but I wonder if he really uses wax? I just wonder if he knows the dangers and does not use it but sells it because he has found away to make money?

Peace & Love

--
knottymuffin
@knottymuffin
14 years ago
12 posts
whoa, that hook thingy looks like a torture device or something! i would NEVER put that thing anywear near meh dreads. i like twitched while i watched that video 0_oand after watching that i thought. how many people are actually gonna try to do something stupid like that? but then again how many people use wax after watching that fool use it.... what a shame :/
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
after watchung it a second time i realized its aloyt like the hookes used in the mummification procerss that they shove up the nose and pull out the braini think he slipped and missed his dread 1 time and accidentaly removed a chunk of brainexplains so much knottymuffin said:
whoa, that hook thingy looks like a torture device or something! i would NEVER put that thing anywear near meh dreads. i like twitched while i watched that video 0_o

and after watching that i thought. how many people are actually gonna try to do something stupid like that? but then again how many people use wax after watching that fool use it.... what a shame :/

--
knottymuffin
@knottymuffin
14 years ago
12 posts
whoa it does 0_ohahahah thats funny xD it would explain much :P1. wax2. then he goes and "trims" one?!?!?! :O!3. then he uses that mummie hook thingy on them!.this guy has issues xPim supprised the dread he used the hook on didnt just rip in 2 right then and there :0 soaringeagle said:
after watchung it a second time i realized its aloyt like the hookes used in the mummification procerss that they shove up the nose and pull out the brain

i think he slipped and missed his dread 1 time and accidentaly removed a chunk of brain
explains so much

knottymuffin said:
whoa, that hook thingy looks like a torture device or something! i would NEVER put that thing anywear near meh dreads. i like twitched while i watched that video 0_o

and after watching that i thought. how many people are actually gonna try to do something stupid like that? but then again how many people use wax after watching that fool use it.... what a shame :/

updated by @knottymuffin: 07/26/15 11:24:56AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form