Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

fun site facts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
searching google for johnny clean we come up number 3for johnny clean dreadlocks we are in 4th and 5th placefor johny clean 3rdjohny clean dreadlocks 4th and 5thdreadheadhq 21st (not great but concidering how many fake assed pages mention them id say its a great start)dreadheadhq reviews 7thdreadheadhq product reviews 8th and 25tthdreadheadhq products 8th (woohoo) and 30thknottyboy and knotty boy not in top 30 (yet)knotty boy reviews 8th and 23rdknotty boy product reviews 13knotty boy producys 9th and 27ththats 1 day after that review page went livethey may go up from there i'll check em every few daysi figured you all would get a kick out of this :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
that's great to hear!really impressive too, isnt it?i m sure it will keep on this way and the site will become more and more popular as time goes by!!just saw how many new members signed up this week!!a great number as well:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
months ago i glanced at dlt forum they are 2 years old we were 6 months at the time we had exactly 1/2 the members and 3 times the growth rate and its increased alot since then

--
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
no doubt about that!after all , this isnt like any other site or forum most of us have seen!here i believe , we all feel like home, and that s what makes it grow so fast and become so popular!everyine here is willing to help and share their experience!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and ive never seen 1 sarcastic responce or mean spirited attack like other sitesbut also the info here is definateky the best too marie-felicite said:
no doubt about that!after all , this isnt like any other site or forum most of us have seen!here i believe , we all feel like home, and that s what makes it grow so fast and become so popular!everyine here is willing to help and share their experience!

--
Kellye
@kellye
14 years ago
91 posts
thats amazing i'm glad to know more people can find us all the time... you've done a really great thing here SE.Peace!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form