Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

NEW HERE

Zen
@zen
14 years ago
10 posts
I'm about to embark on my dreadlock journey and this seems like a great place to learn

updated by @zen: 08/20/21 09:21:21AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
skoo glad u joined us yea this is the best place to learnwe love dreads more then profits unlike many other sites that screw up dreads in orxder to make huge profitssoo lets talkwhat do u think you know about dreads now?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicolas Faieta
@nicolas-faieta
14 years ago
17 posts
Good to have ya :) You will have a surplus of inspirational support to help you along your way.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
yayurz
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I'm just here because someone told me there would be cake and juice. =p
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
there was juice but i read on a website u had to put sticky stuff in your hair to make dreadsi dont think it worked too well but the flies sure like itok back on trackyor from the philipines there they push crochet claiming yhat your hair wont dread without crochet and waxthis is completely false your hair will dread fine naturaly or any other way u chose just dont be conned inti harmful methodsif u avoid crochet u could have the only interesting dreads in town Anubis said:
I'm just here because someone told me there would be cake and juice. =p

--
Zen
@zen
14 years ago
10 posts
thanks for the input...i'll be staying away from the crochet method.although i like the "neatness" of crocheted dreads i don't like the unnaturalness and too structured look of them.the only problem i have with the patience method is not the method itself but the heat, it's unbearable(if you've ever been to here you'll know what i mean), it could drive you mad hahaha.i tried backcombing and gave up after making 3 due to numb arms and fingers. they turned out ok...i think.anyway, i'll just update...peace
Zen
@zen
14 years ago
10 posts
i've done a couple of t&r, it's easier, but i don't know if i did them right...are they supposed to be lumpy and uneven, also they are fuzzy. Sister Rags said:
Welcome!

Back combing is so disappointing, because the dreads you make won't stay. One exception I've found - on a particularly dread-resistant strand I've very lightly "back combed" using my fingers, then put a bead on, just to encourage knotting.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sounds like theyre dreads to me Zen said:
i've done a couple of t&r, it's easier, but i don't know if i did them right...are they supposed to be lumpy and uneven, also they are fuzzy.

Sister Rags said:
Welcome!

Back combing is so disappointing, because the dreads you make won't stay. One exception I've found - on a particularly dread-resistant strand I've very lightly "back combed" using my fingers, then put a bead on, just to encourage knotting.

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 02:58:44AM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Seems as if you did it right. Mine were similar to that after I was finished. Zen said:
i've done a couple of t&r, it's easier, but i don't know if i did them right...are they supposed to be lumpy and uneven, also they are fuzzy.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form