dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock roots!

Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Hey, its just me :D
Im sure thisi s just me being me but i worry alot about roots most of them are fine but some of them just go crazy i was just wondering if everyone could take a pic of there roots to let me (and i am sure there are more people thanb me worrying about there roots) put my mind at ease so i can stop worrying please

Thank you :D

updated by @jack-roth: 08/23/21 07:42:01PM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
ok cheers man :) but it is the only thing i worry about tho :) so im aloud to worry about it properly and by undreaded do u mean fuzzy or literally just straight hair?
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
IMG_4447.JPG it's hard to get a picture of roots, the one im holdin in the picture used to have the longest patch of loose hair at the roots, like somewhere around 3inches, yours are looking pretty good, :)
updated by @iain: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Cheers thank you :) ures are looking pretty nice to man, its actually crazy how different dreads look from one another mine look so different to ures! and that one is looking pretty good now man.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if i8 remember right u interlocked?big mistakejust leave the roots alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the beauty of going natural is u just never worry bout a thing you just trust in nayutr yo take care of everythingmy suggestion is remember your dreads are your hairs natural state of beingf allow them to be ruled by nature ..let go...they will show u the way when u stop fussin n fightin with themdo nothing and it will all be as it should

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Right now I have a dread forming in some loose hair behind my ear...just a few little knots and about 4 inches of non-dreaded. The roots take care of themselves..........correction, I have about 5 doing that all around in the loose hair at my hair line.
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/dreadlock-roots-question?id=3754945%3ATopic%3A41383&page=2#comments Check out mines nothing compared to urs lol mines eventuly dreaded up no worries now :)
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
dont worry, mine are very undreaded at roots and people keep pointing it out and trying to give me advice...people that dont even have dreads, i hate that! I just leave em alone, its best to let them do their thing.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
yo man i did not interlock soaringeagle said:
if i8 remember right u interlocked?
big mistake

just leave the roots alone

updated by @jack-roth: 07/10/15 09:48:11PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags