Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new feature content flagging

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
aparently ning added a new feature ..content flagging that can be granted to any membersbrittany i just granted it to u as a testi believe its so you can flag any questionable content to then be reviewed by admins for possible deletioni just noticed the new feature a minute ago so im syill nit sure how it works if anyone else wants to be granted flsgging privelefges to test it let me knowi doubt we really need it but ciuldnt hurt to give the option to ppl who are on alot but dont want to be full admins

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
Yeah that's used to alert admins to issues that normal users stumble across. I really dont think we need it here though, Everyone is so laid back an awesome. This is the only forum I have been apart of that doesn't really need a to be modded. I'm still questioning if this place exists or if i'm just bat shit crazy and its a figment of my imagination.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha yea it certainly is easy running this site ..we did have some bad spasmming going on for a few weeks but solved that issue..really havent had any content issuesthe sexy dread thread could possibly see some questionable content if it ever took off like on other sites but i doubt it'll get outta contriol herei might give flag priveledges to a couple ppl just for the heck of it..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i dunno since im an admin if u mean the square with 3 curved lines no thats for feeds (anytime u see that u can use it as a feed in any page that allows rss feeds or on vista windowws 7 sidebar gadget feeds you can hacve content from the site on your desktop or website CBD Makarov said:
I still don't understand where the flag button is, lol.
I think it's the tiny button on the left hand corner at the bottom?
Is that right?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i figured out the flaggingu can flag pictures vids or blogs(maybe comments? havent checked)if your approved to flag (only 2 ppl are now but would approve anyone who wants to) you'll see a flag under pictures vids and blogs

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form