Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Acting and dreads

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
A friend of mine at school really wants to dread her hair, but the only thing holding her back is her future career. She is majoring in theater next year and wants to be an actress. Shes just worried dreads will make her less marketable for different parts. I'm not sure what to tell her...what do you think? Should she not dread at all? thanks :)
updated by @emily: 01/13/15 08:32:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dreads aee accepted and even great asdditions for many roles wigs are used extensively in actuing so wont make any differencve for roles demanding no dreadsoften dreads are helpful and if theyre real even betterit might help her get certain roles others she'll have to reply more on skills and be willing to wear wigschances are 1/2 her roles without dreads would require wigs anywaysside note thinner dreads maybe easier to conceal under s wig

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Is it even possible to wear wigs when you have dreads? i don't know about the rest of you, but i can barely get my motorcycle helmet on, not to mention a wig.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
helmets= hard and inflexible wigs=soft and flexibleu seen chevelle trants pics on here her old waitressing job when they chjanged managment required her to hide her dreads under a fake ponytail hairpeivce (ther cusyomerts circulated a petition then demanding she be alowed to let her dreads ouit..lol) her dreads are real fat too but were easily hidden

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Hm. still, it would probably look sort of bumpy under a wig. like, the head looking much bigger than it actually is. :P
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
She'll only be as limited as overweight, really short, really tall, or really "anything" actors.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
thanks for the feed back, ill pass it along to her :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form