dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq scores an F rating with the better business bureau

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadheadhq scores an F rating with the better business bureau

dreadheadhq denies anyone ever complains about the dangers of wax, and if they do they blame the consumer for using the wax
the BBB has recieved 888 complaints which dreadheadhq refused to respond to even when a reputable organization like the BBB tried to negotiate.

to deal with corporate thugs who refuse to respond to consumer complaints there is only 1 option.. class action lawsuit

keep in mind that the 888 complaints to the BBB most likely only repressent 1% of all complaints against them.
at most 10%

i have personaly never used any DHHQ products like dread wax so have not been personaly harmed (except the thousands of hours helping others recover from wax) so i have no personal monatary stake in this however am willing to search for a lawyer to handle the case if even only 10 people say theyre interested

http://www.bbb.org/columbia/business-reviews/internet-shopping-services/dreadhead-hq-in-irmo-sc-12003299#ratingdetails

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:36:22AM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Very interesting!
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
The people have spoken
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the people have spoken and spoken even screamed in desperation but fallen on death earsand then theres the newbies who refuse to believe theyre being lied to

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
trying to find a bbb listing for knoty boy but not having any luck

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
o believe knottysleeves has a twitterbut u can also post it as a comment to one of his vids breeze said:
That's really interesting......Somebody who has Twitter should tweat Johnny Clean and ask him about that....Yes SE the short time I have been here you seemed to have helped hundreds of people with their locks and recover from wax usage. Maybe you should get a cut of the recovery money!

Peace & Love

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
only vid still accepting commenbys without approval but seems hes blocked me so anyone want to post thisjohny how do you respond to the better business bureau giving you an f rating cause you destroyed thousands of dreads and refuse to respond to complaints?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh theyre there if u clickvieew all comments

--
Ryan Emmel
@ryan-emmel
14 years ago
85 posts
I just looked at that BBB link. I'm seeing 2 complaints, and nowhere on the page is the number 888. BBB looks like 888, so I'm worried someone misread.
Ryan Emmel
@ryan-emmel
14 years ago
85 posts
Also, I'm seeing a lot of really weak arguing going on on the Youtube channel. Name calling. Unsupportable evidence. Silly little pot-shots at a guy who has been slinging wax for a decade. He knows how to handle little stuff like that.And because people watching these 'engagements' don't have any basis of understanding *why* Mr. Gutting is being attacked, SE and others look irrational--the kind of dogmatic, insensible people he says we are.You want to prove something, I can tell. But barking at him isn't going to prove what you want.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form