Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how did you find our site

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just trying to get an idea how most people find the site so can you answer just a few simple questtions

1: did you find us throiugh a search engine or other source (explain if other)
2: if by search, what engine and what searc terms
3: how easy or hard was it to find
4: which domaiun did you find dreadlockssite.com or dreeadlockforums.nng.com
5: approximately what possition or page was te listing on if yiu remember
6: was there oter sites you found 1st using same searc terms tat you visited first if si which
7 if you remember, please provide a link to the exact page your searc brougt you to
8 finaly what set this site apart from other sites

answering may help improve site use and visibility

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:30:17AM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I found this site on your page at Rainbow Family Gatherings, hung out for a day and figured out dreads were the way hair's supposed to be.....namaste'Not much help I know, but thought I'd start the ball rolling.
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
14 years ago
81 posts
I had read quite some time ago about homemade dreadlock accelerator, but wanted some tips on actually using it. That's pretty much how I found this place(and am glad I did!).1: Search Engine2: Google3: dreadlock accelerator tips4: dreadlockssite.com5: 1st page 6th site listed(Home made locking accelerator - dreadlock forums)6: There were 5 other pages listed before the above mentioned, and I did go to "How to Make Your Own Dreadlock Accelerator | eHow.com" not sure the actual page address, but that's the name of the link in google. There was a site on dread maintenance(don't have dreads yet, so didn't check it), And the first couple pages were ones I've found before & don't care to visit anyway.7: www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/home-made-locking-accelerator 8: I just liked that a lot of people here totally support the neglect method.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i know ya only been here under a month..but thats a really good memory

--
BubbleGumWhat!?!
@bubblegumwhat
14 years ago
8 posts
through kundalini Rise
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nice rama several people said tis was the only site they ever joinedthatrs definately something really nice to hear

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what do u mean u visit every day...you never leave! you live here..i see you here all dayand nigt kat said:
I searched on google and searched and I looked at every site that i found and this site was the only one where real people we hanging out and communicating.
I really wanted real time real people to chat with and connect to about the dread process.
i actually ended up finding some cool people and making some friends, too.
so i really dig this site.
it is in my top 10 i visit daily.

thanks SE, for creating it!

kat

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
googled: "dreadlock forum"i tried to put it into bing, and it didnt come up the first page.google roxx
Callum
@callum
14 years ago
3 posts
I had a horrible time trying to get some real info off of many of the sites listed on google. I'm pretty sure that I didn't come accros this site through any of my google searches.In the end, I was browsing through youtube searching for "dreadlock diary" or "natural dreadlocks" and someone's video recommended this site.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
bing totaly sux and dont work right at allgoogle spidsers 7000 pages a daybing spidered 1 in 4 monthsgoogle indexes 10,000 of our 117,000 pages in our sitemapbing indexes 1..and indexes our sitemap as a webpage7search uses bings spider for some listings, but every listing it gets off bing is eiter to our main page or sitemap with a ?sig=345678987654345 attribute added wic is invalid so all listings get a 404 page not foundbasicly bing is a total failure IllumiKnotty said:
googled: "dreadlock forum"

i tried to put it into bing, and it didnt come up the first page.

google roxx

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form