Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What's your all time favorite song or songs to sing in the shower?

Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
I want to know! I personally like The Beatles or Imogen Heap but I also love Nickle Creek. NOT Nickle Back. But what about you? I can sing my heart out when I'm just washing the dirt away and water is pouring over my body, what about you? I personally find it an amazing feeling. Water+singing? Hell yeah! Let me here it!

updated by @mary-vee: 01/13/15 08:31:42PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
shower's the only place you'll catch me singing without involving alcohol, hahareally depends on what I have blaring loudly in the house (also like to shower with music on)IDR what it was today tho :P*edit* no I take that back, it was wonderwall by oasis cause I've had it stuck in my head for awhile,
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
HOLY DIVAAAAH!!! (If you don't know who made that one, you should be ashamed)
Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
Yeah, that song is pretty amazing. :)
Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
Lol, DDDDDIIIIOOOOOO!!!! Hell yeah man. Scarface said:
HOLY DIVAAAAH!!! (If you don't know who made that one, you should be ashamed)
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
I don't know what song it would be but, it would definitely be reggae.
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
simple man, free bird,by lynyrd long haired country boy by charlie daniels..any rock acoustic song...and some of that bob marley redemption song...some times i mix it all together..lol
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
I'll either be belting "too much heaven on their minds" or any number of Disney songs. most likely "be prepared" from The Lion King or "stand out" from A Goofy Movie.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
to prevent unrelated clutter im closing non dread related threads in the main forumfeel; free to reopen in any appropriate group or create a group it fits ini do this only to make the site cleaner and easier to use for all, members as well as non members who search for dread infothere are many existing groups u can post in or create a new onethanks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form