Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Matthew Breen
@matthew-breen
15 years ago
17 posts
Hey Alot of you know me already but i figured i would do this just to let you guys know I am Mafrican from the old forums, and i got a new account and stuff so yea.I have had my Backcombed dreads for 1 year and a month and now they look great . and everyone was right they do just start coming together.I first came to the dreadlock forums looking for answers and help but now with the little wisdom i have from my dreadlock journey I hope that I can return the favor.Just thought i'd say i live in greenville ohio so there are like no dreadppl here and its kind of sad, well i have seen a few but its a small town so you still get looked at weird for having dreads and the ever so annoying questions (how did you do that, how long did it take you,blla bla bla , but the one i will never forget from the ditziest girl ever "Uhmm Does your hair still grow when its like that" haha i told her "no it completely stops growing all together because it knows") But because of eagles story i should be more nice and encouraging to people who ask about them because i could very well be the start of their dreadlocks because he was one of those annoying people who asked about them and then he got them because of it so for now on i wil give as much information and encouragement as I can. thanks soaringeagle for these beautiful and needed forums etc. your the man. btw I Loooooove Daft Punk and i do talkbox tutorials and such on youtube if anyone is interested heres a link, if you've never seen talkbox you should check it out its a pretty amazing thing youtube.com/HUm4ns
updated by @matthew-breen: 01/13/15 08:24:58PM
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
**wave**nice to meet ya -although i may have already seen ya roundYea I agree SE is totally awesome
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
Sorry I haven't been on lately to read this earlier but HIYA!!!! Oh, and btw, DAFT PUNK RULES!!!!!!!
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I concur...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
glad ya followed us over here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matthew Breen
@matthew-breen
15 years ago
17 posts
yea i am one of those people who are like sadly obsessed with them, man i remember the good old day when i could listen to other people but now its just them :(lol but they are amazing.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
lol, that is pretty obsessed. I'm a musician so I'd find it hard even just sticking with one genre. Around the world would be my favorite song by them...You probably like sneaker pimps too.
Matthew Breen
@matthew-breen
15 years ago
17 posts
I have actaully never heard of sneaker pimps, oh and i was exaggereating a bit lol i do listen to reggae and stuff still just them more. lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form