Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi There

Stephen Bruce
@stephen-bruce
14 years ago
2 posts
Hello everyone! I am new here and I figured I would just let everyone know a little about me and my dreads. I've had dreads for about 2 1/2 years now and they've truly become a part of who I am. Unfortunately I got off to rough start, as I was very much a follower of dreadheadhq and did the whole backcombing, waxing, etc. However, I soon abandoned that approach and let time work its magic, along with a little bit of maintenance. As much as I wish I could go back and start differently, I'm happy with my hair now and couldn't imagine cutting em off at this point. I look forward to getting to know you guys here and learning some things in the process, it seems like an awesome site!
updated by @stephen-bruce: 01/13/15 08:31:26PM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Once again my brother, we're glad you're here and look forward to sharing with ya
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
glad ya joined usave you done agressive wax removal attemplts?even 2 years later migt ..or no pronbably is worthwhile

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Stephen Bruce
@stephen-bruce
14 years ago
2 posts
No i have not, but after reading some of the things on this site Ive been thinking about it a little bit. At the very least I hope to do some sort of deep clean soon. I stopped using wax a long time ago and the wax build up I used to have seems to have taken care of itself, but I know that that doesn't mean there isn't some still lurking around soaringeagle said:
glad ya joined us
ave you done agressive wax removal attemplts?
even 2 years later migt ..or no pronbably is worthwhile
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
14 years ago
34 posts
yeeeeeeah natural dreads (:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its not so noticable cause its not at the surface but sunk into the core Stephen Bruce said:
No i have not, but after reading some of the things on this site Ive been thinking about it a little bit. At the very least I hope to do some sort of deep clean soon. I stopped using wax a long time ago and the wax build up I used to have seems to have taken care of itself, but I know that that doesn't mean there isn't some still lurking around

soaringeagle said:
glad ya joined us
ave you done agressive wax removal attemplts?
even 2 years later migt ..or no pronbably is worthwhile

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
welcome to the site, dreads lookin' good
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form