dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Don't know what's happening to the back of my head

mpc2kxl
@mpc2kxl
8 years ago
1 posts

Hi,

The hair in the back of my head seems to have changed a lot. I uploaded pictures. the pictures numbered 1-5 are from August, and all the other ones are recent (from yesterday/today). Kind of seems I have lost hair, I dont know. Anyone got any feedback? 

Sorry for all the pictures, haha

IMG_0279.JPG.jpg
IMG_0279.JPG.jpg  •  79KB

IMG_0280.JPG.jpg
IMG_0280.JPG.jpg  •  87KB

1.jpg
1.jpg  •  117KB

2.jpg
2.jpg  •  102KB

IMG_0281.JPG.jpg
IMG_0281.JPG.jpg  •  394KB

3.jpg
3.jpg  •  101KB

4.jpg
4.jpg  •  108KB

5.jpg
5.jpg  •  117KB

IMG_0289.JPG.jpg
IMG_0289.JPG.jpg  •  85KB

IMG_0291.JPG.jpg
IMG_0291.JPG.jpg  •  78KB

IMG_0290.JPG.jpg
IMG_0290.JPG.jpg  •  92KB

IMG_0285.JPG.jpg
IMG_0285.JPG.jpg  •  98KB

IMG_0283.JPG.jpg
IMG_0283.JPG.jpg  •  88KB

IMG_0282.JPG.jpg
IMG_0282.JPG.jpg  •  91KB

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

So to me I'm thinking several things.  I assume you are talking about the spots where you can see the line of your scalp?

It looks like it might be how you sleep.  That might be where you rest your head and it is pushing up along that dread section and pushing the dreads apart, showing more scalp.  It may also be causing those spots to dread up and get fuzzy making it look like less hair is there.  

I would try to switch your sleep position and see if that helps reset that area of your head.  Your hair us short so I think that makes it look a little more noticeable.

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

3_little_birds2316:

So to me I'm thinking several things.  I assume you are talking about the spots where you can see the line of your scalp?

It looks like it might be how you sleep.  That might be where you rest your head and it is pushing up along that dread section and pushing the dreads apart, showing more scalp.  It may also be causing those spots to dread up and get fuzzy making it look like less hair is there.  

I would try to switch your sleep position and see if that helps reset that area of your head.  Your hair us short so I think that makes it look a little more noticeable.

now that i look at all of them i think you might be on to something

i thought it might need panterra to take a look at it (not that its that severe, just wasn't sure what was going on) i had only looked at 2 or 3 (in an email)

if that is the case .. a couple weeks sleeping differently should tell ya..

if you try sleeping  on your side 2 weeks and see no change then we'll bother panterra with it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

e figured it out....it was the hats he was wearing causing the issues

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus