Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is this normal?

acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts
This is not my picture just similar to what my wife's roots are like. They can be separated by pulling apart but there so matted you can't separate from the root up.
AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts

I can't see the back of my head but it feels like this is happening back there. I separate so often but idk what to do here. Was gonna post something soon but you did first so I'm looking for advice too!

erik5166
@erik5166
8 years ago
30 posts

Same thing here, feels like a network of connected hair just above the scalp. I figure I'll always be able to separate down to that point at least. I hope!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

there will be a network connected near the scalp, as long as they are separated up the bodies of the dreads so if you move 1 the others not moving with it your ok

you do want to be sure they are separated to that point though orthey will fuse together and become a congo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
erik5166
@erik5166
8 years ago
30 posts

This is good to hear S.E., thanks. Is it safe to say that with the natural method, you aren't gonna get the same neatly sectioned dreads all the way down to the root? I think I actually prefer that layer down there keeping my scalp hidden haha

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

yea they will look much more normal and natural then if the sections were all perfectly forced into conformity

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form