Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts
My baby dreads are only about a month old and is the middle of summer in so cal. I often wear my hair up in a loose messy bun. Is there a better option? Am I hurting the process?
updated by @raynemama: 01/10/17 10:23:38AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

it will slow the process some but passing out from heat strokes not a better option

only recommendations, use your dreads not the band to tie it up and leave it down whenever possible..like indoors out of the heat

last recommendations not so much about dreads...

move away from the coast to higher ground (i got to do that myself) with climate change, and the increase in earthquakes from fracking  and all that, (like excessive heat and drought causing severe wildfires) cali isn't the safest place to live (from research the mountains in tennasee might be safest but that's factoring in the way overdue eruption of the Yellowstone super volcanoe)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

Thanks for the advice. I'm not too worried about the lung process.  I've lived in California my whole life, I'll never move

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

how old are you? you do know that  in just a dozen or so years everyone near a coast will have to move?

things will be especially bad and drastically accelerated if we elect the wrong people this  year

80% of the population lives in areas that will be gone in the next dozen to 30 years.. so do you move before you lose everything to floods fires rising seas or earthquakes? or after you have nothing left to stay there for

its not a choice of if you move or not only when you move ..

keep in mind that we already past the point of no return...and still aren't doing much to fix things.. and even if we shut down every last industry, took every vehicle off the road  today..it  won't even begin to make a diference for 100 years (well  if the entire or 90% or more of the world went vegetarian/vegan  the threat level can be reduced in 10 years but still that's not enough to reverse the impact that's guaranteed to increase

it is a matter of fact that sooner or later you will have to move inland ...  and if you wait till 80% of the populations in a rush to do just that you'll be asking for trouble

think about it beachfront property is expensive now .. land in the mountains  or   central states cheap

what happens when that's reversed?

i just look at the facts, do the math and realize that  it's not something to worry about in the future but right now cause the futures really not so far away

--
RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

I live inland, in the mountains. I'm a country girl

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

are you having droughts though?

that's good though im glad

besides fukashima has pretty much given the pacific a death sentence

i don't know how much the coast is affected but  farther out has been affected heavily and probably irreversibly

its a shame i liked the pacific it used to be a lot cleaner then the atlantic (except ofcourse the trash island, that is the pacific right?)

pretty much everywhere going to hell fast its funny that the healthiest places to live soon will be the malaria infested under developed 3rd world

but srry we sidetracked this thread long enough haha...

we should get it back on track

i was at the rainbow gathering in vt

2 people from this site tried tying my dreads up.. it lasted 10 minutes then faqll apart

then someone i kinda grew up with ..  someone who well we kept eachother alive through craziness.. she tied em up and was the only one ever to get them to stay up long

this was 3 days later, after sleeping on it, [pulling shirts on over it ..etc etc

this was the 1 that only lasted 10 minutes

it took the 2 of them to get it up too

Daniella tried on her own but failed

(she sure was sweet though)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form