Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

yeah um im new to this dread style i started about a month ago and i need help

grizzlyman
@grizzlyman
8 years ago
1 posts

um im mixed and my hair texture is soft i guess but i have "starter locs" and im looking for a neat dread look, i dont have many dreads, just sectioned evenly across my head but what i was wondering was that my dreads are really messy, and theres a lot of new growth and one of my dreads feel like there is two in one like its splitting or its trying to combine into one idk and i dont want that, i want mine sectioned out as planned, how do i achieve this clean look? i know dreads arent supposed to look clean but the style im going for or/want will work with that, i have thick starter locs

pls help i just wanna know how to maintain and keep a clean look with this style thx and btw i retwisted it 2 times so far but i think im gonna retwist  soon because i have so much hair coming out 

updated by @grizzlyman: 07/21/16 09:51:15AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

never retwist that only causes balding

they most likely sectioned them way way way too big so they are trying to split

and im certain they did everything wrong

you should not try for a neater look..especially when so young they take time to dread and have to be messy in the process

if you aren't ready for a mess and to just leave them alone then maybe dreads aren't for you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form